License and Site Access:
TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT.LTD.’s website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. This license does not include any re-sale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another marketplace or merchant; or any type of data mining, robots, or similar data collecting and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, symbol or other proprietary information (including images, text, layouts, or forms) of the website or of TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the website’s or TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.’s name or trademarks without a written consent of TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.
Cancellation and Refund
We accept all cancellations made before the cut-off time of our shipping slot (3 hours). Please reach out to our customer services for cancellation requests and refunds. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction or transactions violating the terms of website use, we are at sole discretion to cancel such orders. These customers/accounts will be denied access from the use of site or purchase of products in the future.
Account & Registration Obligations
All shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site.
All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will remain valid. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate frequently however in case of any change it would be as per the MRPs displayed at the time of making the order.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by TARAAZI INTRENATIONAL PVT. LTD. for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws of the land;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the written permission of TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.
We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Delhi, shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in New Delhi. The High Court of judicature at Delhi alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to the Site on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain the property of TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person, entity or organisation. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely and personally responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. TARAAZI INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.